Sunday 18 November 2012

                                 The Peoples Potato!

        'Q: What do you call a baby potato? A: A small fry!' 

All in all my favourite way to enjoy the potato is through the chip, I'm sure some of you will agree. Even though the chip is definitely not the healthiest way to enjoy the potato in my opinion is the most delicious. The process of making chips is surprisingly long and if youd like to read about it visit this website http://yhoo.it/RM6ldT.


Chips are usually eaten as a treat at a take away restaurant  Some restraunts are even famous for their chips like McDonalds etc. My favourite types of chips are definitly the ones that come from the chipper. Chips started to be commonly eaten about 200 years ago. Some people think that chips were originally from France because they have the name 'French Fry' but they were actually founded in America!






Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment